● Once you have done all your daily tasks you find time to sit and relax. But not for long, before you realize your thoughts invade your head and you get so annoyed that you would run away from yourself if you could.
● You earn a good living and your job is appreciated, yet you feel that emptiness in your life. Of course you do it also for your family but finally you’re the one who needs to spend the time there where you almost feel miserable.
● Everytime you wake up in the morning you don’t feel the motivation to start the day. You know that you only have a couple of minutes left for yourself, you get hot flashes. Time runs and you need to set the turbo before the kids are there. You’re not sure how to be on time for school and for work. You feel so powerless.
● You are so grumpy that you even cry when your partner asks you how your day was. You hardly talk to each other and when you do you both get mad and start fighting.
● You get stuck in your head thinking about all the possible scenarios of your future. You ask yourself if it is worth it to have a spiritual path if it doesn’t help with the daily roles you play in your life. You feel left alone with your struggles.